Memory Maker

I have a lot of clients, friends, family ask if Memory Maker is worth it?!  Disney just raised the advanced purchase price of Memory Maker from $149 to $169 if purchased at least 3 days prior to your arrival.  You can also purchase Memory Maker for immediate use for $199.  Memory Maker is included as a perk for annual pass holders!


Memory Maker is probably my favorite Disney "extra" and I highly recommend it!  There is always one member of our family NOT in our pictures, but with Memory Maker that's never the case.  Everyone gets to be in our pictures.


You get all the pictures taken with characters and I love the videos that Disney automagically includes from some of our favorite rides.  Seven Dwarfs Mine Train and Hollywood Tower of Terror videos are awesome!  In addition, Disney's photopass photographers sometimes have some extra special magic that they can include in your pictures!


I've gotten really good at spotting photopass photographers and my family and friends sometimes grumble when we stop frequently for pictures, but with 4 visits on my annual pass I have 944 pictures in my account.  All of those pictures are available for me to edit and download to any devise I want and print anywhere I choose!





Whether you go to Disney World by yourself, with friends or with your family, make sure you stop and get some great pictures taken to remember your visit and invest in Memory Maker so you can take all those pictures with you!







No comments:

Post a Comment